Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is used by webmasters to enhance the visibility of a website in search engine searches. While there are many ways to market a website, proper SEO techniques improve organic visitors. Organic, or un-paid, visitors find a website by entering search terms into a search engine such as Yahoo! or Google. Logix9 has developed best-practice guides to dramatically increase search engine placement.
Value of SEO Techniques
There are literally hundreds of marketing techniques; however, most of these techniques require some form of financial investment. While paid site advertising is a vital aspect of marketing, SEO techniques drive unpaid traffic to your site. While the value of free marketing is obvious to most webmasters, having a highly ranked website is easier said than done.
In the past, webmasters “tricked” search engines into giving a site a high ranking. The trickery involved creating articles with extremely high keyword percentages. While this worked for several years, the Internet became flooded with spam articles and websites. In an attempt to reduce such spamming, search engines replaced the importance of keywords with content quality and value.
Content Drives Organic Traffic
With changes in how search engines crawl and rank websites, emphasis has relocated from keywords to content quality. Search engine crawlers now look for content with high quality phrases and information when ranking sites. Therefore, in order to fully benefit from SEO techniques, your focus must be in providing high quality content. But what exactly is high quality content?
- Valuable Information – Content should offer readers usable information. In the past, content regurgitated the same topics. This flooded search engine results with basically the same articles. To flush these sites from results, search engines look for content that offers unique viewpoints and information.
- Keyword Percentages – Although the bulk of SEO has moved away from high keyword percentages, keywords and phrases are still the backbone of search engine rankings. However, the ideal percentage of keywords in an article is much lower than in previous years. Rather, keywords must organically flow throughout the text in order to be well received.
- Fresh Content – To continually satisfy search engine crawlers, website content must be the regularly updated and changed. Regularly adding new content to your site adds relevancy to your website. This relevancy is smiled upon by not only readers, but also search engine crawlers.
Logix9 Curriculum Teaches Best Practices
There are far too many SEO educational guides designed with outdated information. Logix9 experts understand the power of SEO; however, they also understand its ever-changing requirements. Within their curriculum, students will learn:
- Importance of Identifying Key Phrases
- SEO Design Implementation
- Value of Back Links
- Organically Increasing Site Ranking
Logix9 curriculum does not follow the old SEO teaching methods. The training manuals provided by this company are designed to teach white-hat methods to continually promote high search engine rankings. The professionals at Logix9 have spent years studying search engine algorithms. Web designers will find the SEO curriculum is a mixture of foundational principles and the newest SEO techniques. Enhance the organic visibility of your website by studying with Logix9.